Position Details: SAP Test Automation Engineer
SAP Test Automation Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Scope and Responsibilities:
As an SAP Test Automation Engineer, your role on the team will include designing and executing the end-to-end tests for the SAP system upgrade. You will work with cross functional team members to ensure test interdependencies amongst multiple components are understood and validated leveraging test automation where feasible. You will be challenged with identifying and collaboratively resolving defects while identifying areas for improvements.
• SAP knowledge a must.
• Hands on experiences working on the SAP application with strong familiarity of Solution Manager, CBTA and BPCA.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experiences using UFT and Selenium
• Minimum of 3 years experiences testing and automating data migration, system configurations and services.
• Ability to design change based tests.
• Hands on experiences with DevOps practices specifically with continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Able to work collaboratively across technical and business functions to derive the changing requirements and to design tests accordingly.
• Experienced in working in an iterative development capacity utilizing SCRUM or Kanban.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to communicate information and technical concepts to a wide variety of non-technical team members
• Experience interfacing with and presenting to business representatives and leaders
• Understanding of industry trends; ability to recognize potential risks and benefits
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities including the ability to motivate and mentor team members