We are looking for someone with the ability to manage multiple projects to deliver insightful reporting and analytics on the preparation and delivery of product assets and inventory. As a Data Visualization Analyst, you will be expected to manage stakeholders on a day to day basis, be a strong collaborator and act as an expert to achieve results as directed by our partners and leadership.
• Support reporting and related project efforts as prioritized by leadership
• Deliver reporting within Tableau Server Environment and support end-consumers
• Create and maintain insightful and action-oriented visualization solutions in the form of advanced dashboards and workbooks using SQL, Alteryx, Tableau and other BI tools
• Strong collaboration with other departments to capture requirements and execute these through iterative development approaches
• Grow and improve our global digital commerce Operations’ analytics, reporting and visualization architecture and solutions
• Facilitate, enable and expand self-service capabilities across the Global organization
• Continuously improve data architecture by analyzing issues, discovering root causes and providing sustainable high-quality solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years business intelligence and data warehouse experience
• Strong experience in databases/SQL for optimization and creation of reporting data sources
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Experience with implementation, development and support of Tableau Server solutions
• Demonstrated management, interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
• Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines