• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
• Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
• Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
• Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
• Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce based web applications.
• Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
• Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
• Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).