Position Details: Sr. Software Engineer
Java, Object Oriented analysis/design/patterns, SOA & REST, Cloud (AWS preferred).
As our Senior Software Engineer you'll be integral in developing our personalized and customized consumer experiences.
- Developing the tools and processes used to increase speed of software delivery while reducing the cost of implementation.
- Developing, debugging, and testing full stack capabilities for an ecommerce application.
- Evangelizing tools and mentoring teams migrating to a Continuous Delivery process across the organization.
- Providing technical leadership and knowledge to your teammates.
- Consulting and performing engineering support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- 4 years using Enterprise Java in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
- Experience in Object Oriented analysis, design and patterns
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture principals and REST
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS)
- Experience with dependency injection and object relational mapping tools such as Spring Boot/Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter and Gatling
- Experiene with Lucene, Solr or Elastic Search preferred
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests required. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Experience delivering software using an agile development process
- Experience with leading projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
- Demonstrated effective communication within a team and as part of a cross-functional organization
- * Knowledge of Netflix OSS a plus
* Experience with Serverless Computing/Lambda technologies a plus