Position Details: Java Engineer
- Work with product owner and BSAs to understand requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
- Work with other technical teams to develop new features.
- Work in Dev-ops model. Position requires writing unit test, automated functional test and integration test.
- Support SL1 and SL2 issues, when other support teams are not able to resolve.
- Help team plan and execute conversion of existing services to AWS based micro-services.
- 5+ years of professional experience in application engineering.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Java.
- Should have experience in AWS based micro services and no-SQL DB.
- Experienced in unit testing using Junit or other tools.
- Experienced in automated functional testing using tools like Cucumber.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.